The Punisher Ultra
August 24 @ 5:00 pm - August 25 @ 5:00 pm BST
An Ultra into the unknown.
THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE.
- You MUST be confident on the fells.
- You MUST be happy to use a map and self navigate.
- You MUST want that something extra that causes mental and physical pain.
- You MUST have that will to succeed.
Without the above, you will not finish this event.
What is the “Unknown” Ultra
- You will be given the first leg of the Punisher.. And that’s it. You will have a strict cut off to reach the Refuel check point for leg 1.
- If you reach the Refuel CP in the time permitted, you will be given the opportunity to stop there and not continue.
- If you decide to continue, you will be given the leg 2 of the route. (marked map). and so on for each leg.
- You will not be told when the event finishes.
- You will only know, when you cross the finishline.
- Equally, you will not know how far each leg is until you reach the check points
This event is a test of your ultimate will power & determination while under physical duress. The Howler is here to test you.
It is the Howlers Aim to make you quit before you finish the race.
If you make it to the end, the reward will be the Ultimate Punisher Bling plus an awesome goody bag…The respect comes free.
If you decide you have had enough punishment, you MUST let us know you are leaving the course & return your tracker at the earliest convenience.
- What time will it end?
The 2019 version could go into the night hours, or… it could not. We can however, promise you one hell of an experience.
- Do I need to be able to map read?
Yes. We also hold map reading training days at low cost.
- What if I am like 5 mins over the cp cut off?
Then, you are not cut out for the Punisher. Cut offs will be enforced. No Exceptions.
- Why is the Punisher so mean?
Because we want to make it one of the toughest events in the UK.
Still reading? Then enter below… If you dare!