The Night Howler – Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
December 14 @ 6:00 pm - December 15 @ 12:00 am GMT
The Night Howler is our brand new exciting trail race taking you on a hilly journey across the West Pennines.
The route is just over 13 miles with a second lap in reverse for marathon runners, starting and ending at the Royal Arms Pub where the bar will be open and hot food served at the finish line!
the route will be marked with reflective flags.
The event starts at 6pm with a midnight cutoff.
Half Marathon runners cut off – 3.30hrs.
Marathon 1st lap cut off – 3hrs
COMPULSORY KIT LIST – For both categories
- Race pack to carry 1L water
- Race wear to suit the weather
- Suitable fell or trail trainers
- Base layer/warm kit
- waterproof whole body cover
- hat and gloves
- head torch
- map + compass OR GPX – GPX given on request.
- emergency food
- fully charged mobile phone
- medication (if required)